Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder to come to a decision

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-11-02 09:59:
I am somewhat confused. Do you ask us to cast our final vote on the
decision to decide?:-)

André means that if we go for elections, we must start preparing *TODAY*, so we need a decision soon. I'll send out a formal proposal in a few minutes.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation