Re: [steering-discuss] size of to be elected MC

Based on the statutes, the BoD is in charge of defining the size of the MC,
with the limitations of having at least three people, and not more than 10%
of the total members (i.e. 13-15 people right now, IIRC).

I'd ask all BoD members to vote on the above proposal. My vote: +1

+1

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>
Deputy of the Board of Directors of the Document Foundation