Re: [steering-discuss] size of to be elected MC

Hello Simon,

Le 30/10/2011 10:27, Simon Phipps a écrit :

On 29 Oct 2011, at 17:47, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hello,

following today's SC/BoD phone conference, I'd hereby like to propose, based on André's
suggestion, that the to be elected membership committee will consist of

     five regular members
     plus two deputies

Based on the statutes, the BoD is in charge of defining the size of the MC, with the limitations
of having at least three people, and not more than 10% of the total members (i.e. 13-15 people
right now, IIRC).

I'd ask all BoD members to vote on the above proposal. My vote: +1

Question: Are you proposing any limits on corporate affiliation here?  I suggest the same rules
as for the BoD apply.

Good point. In theory it is already addressed by our general rules on
conflict of interest but it could be restressed just to be clear.

best,
Charles.

S.