[steering-discuss] Re: renaming this list

Hi all,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-10-26 16:34:

I'm still working on the translation of the statutes (sorry for the
delay).

no problem. I will have the finalized version as we send it in with
changes on Friday after the call with the lawyer, so feel free to wait
until that. Not many changes pending to the latest version, but maybe
some minor ones.

While "board" is a correct term, we will also have an "advisory board"
and
"board of trustees". So "board of directors" or bod should be used
to identifiy clearly, what we are speaking about.

Good point... I'd favor bod-discuss then if nobody vetoes.

Please look at http://www.dict.cc/?s=bod. The first item with German translation 'Fuzzi' exclude it I think.

Kind regards
Regina