[steering-discuss] for the future BoD members

Hello,

a few questions reached me via private mail already, regarding the processes, internal lists, confcalls and the like, so I'd like to shed some light on the topic:

As soon as the BoD elections are officially done (Thursday or Friday, IMHO, when the challenging time ends), I will e-mail everyone new in the SC/BoD, wearing my "infrastructure hat", giving you access to our internal systems, so you are in the loop.

Then, we should arrange a conference call soon after to discuss the processes and workflows a bit, so we can start working soon. :-)

Let's just wait a bit until the elections are official.