[steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC

Hello,

since last night, the voting for the new BoD is closed. Based on the timeline [1], on Thursday the preliminary results will be announced, and one week later, the final results will be published.

That leaves the existing Steering Committee only one phone conference, this Wednesday, October 19th, 1600 UTC.

The next conference based on our regular schedule would be

        Saturday, October 29th, 1400 UTC

when the new BoD should be in place already.

So, I propose we use this call as a "handover" between the SC and the BoD, welcoming members of both, getting to know each other, and the new BoD introducing itself to the community.

Thus, BoD candidates, save that date. :-)

Florian

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/announce@documentfoundation.org/msg00066.html