Re: [steering-discuss] Proposal: Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages

On 10/14/11 10:08 AM, André Schnabel wrote:
Hi Thorsten, *

Am 22.09.2011 10:28, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
A local, native-lang NGO, that is in good standing with TDF, and
fulfills the following prerequisites

 * has at least three NGO members, that are accepted TDF members at
   the same time
 * is an non-profit organisation
 * has, in the past year, organised or participated in at least one
   local or native-lang event, that was promoting or helping
   LibreOffice

can ask for having their donation details listed on the native lang
download and extension pages, below the generic TDF one. Multiple
NGOs per native-lang category can apply, and are listed in order of
application.

Listed NGOs are reviewed after one year.

Currently I count 4 SC member voting +1 plus one deputy voting +1.

Although this meets the criteria for a quorum I'd suggest that more SC
members express their support for the proposal I know that almost all of
us support it, but this needs to be documented ;). Note that I did not
count Thorsten as supporting vote, as there is no clear indication
although he sent in the proposal.

+1

--
Italo Vignoli