Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board: Michael Meeks

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the answers. I don't have time to reply in detail this
week, but I will certainly be thinking about what you said. I don't
intend to let go of this subject, but will be planning my next
"attack" (let me register that as a joke already) on the discuss list.
I'll be coming up with a concrete plan, and this will certainly take
account of your kind suggestions above.

Read you around, and have a good time at the conference. ;-)

--
David Nelson