Re: [steering-discuss] Candidacy for Board

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:
On Sun, 2011-10-09 at 12:22 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
Your arguments resound with the sideways logic and suave patter of a
dishonest used car salesman combined with the moral values of a
larcenous banker. :-D

       This is totally out of line; even with a smile. Tone is really
important to attracting and retaining developers - far more so than
documentation, and this -really- lowers it.

That was a *joke*. Failed apparently. I must remember that humor
doesn't work on these mailing lists. :-( However, I'm sorry you didn't
seriously reply to the many serious and (IMHO) valid points I made...

--
David Nelson