[steering-discuss] candidacy for BoD seat

Hello,

hereby, I'd like to announce my candidacy for a Board of Directors seat at The Document Foundation.

My name is Florian Effenberger, my e-mail address is floeff@documentfoundation.org, and being a student, my work here is solely pro-bono, not affiliated with any corporation or employer.

I would like to contribute to LibreOffice mostly in terms of marketing and infrastructure, and especially in helping to manage the daily duties of the Foundation.