Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

I think part of the problem is the rise of client server databases with the
internet. It's a bit of an irony because to start with OOo used the
principle of connecting to a database rather than including the old Addabas
that was with StarOffice. Snag now is that even if the use of Base is
minority it's difficult to withdraw it without upsetting them.

Ian
Sent from my Android Smartphone.
www.theingots.org