Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-09-12 13:56:
Do you mean how many expressed an interest and tried to give it a go during the past year or do you
mean how many at any one time or do you mean how many right now?

the rationale behind my question is that I want to avoid a mailing list where only ten people or so contribute actively and regularly. I personally just don't see a need for this list at the moment, and would rather prefer if people discussed it on the other lists; only if that does not work then, we can think about a new list. First the work, then the list, I'd say. :)