Re: [steering-discuss] Base - a new mailing list?

Hello Tom,

2011/9/11 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
A few people have asked about starting up a new mailing list to try to
bring together people that want to work on Base.  People from Documentation,
Developers perhaps later on some people from Design.

At the moment there are people that want to work on Base but each is
isolated and 'waiting' for people on other teams to do things that need to
be done before they can start.

Could we start up a new mailing list to allow cross-group collaboration on
Base?  Who should i ask to set it up?  Should i ask the web team?
Regards from
Tom :)

--

what would be the goal of such a list beyond "bringing people together"? Do
you have team(s) of volunteers from documentation, development and design

Best,
Charles.