Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills

Hello.

I make mine your issues. We have the same felling in Brazil. Can you provide
a copy of your handbook in order the Brazilian Doc Team to translate it to
Portuguese? Obviously, any issue concerning to certification should wait
until the BoD be elected and begin to deliberate on that. But I really wish
to know the contents of this handbook earlier and discuss them with the
Brazilian community.

Best Regards.