Re: [steering-discuss] LinuxCon Europe

On 8/26/11 11:32 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

The only point we should talk about is "food" - as a general rule,
normally reimbursements should only contain hotel and transportation,
but no food. TDF has no rules yet on this, but maybe we should limit it
to that?

In this case, food is supposed to cover the Gala Dinner at the
Conference, as the Speaker Package does not cover it (while it covers
food during the conference). Of course, I can skip the Gala Dinner.

--
Italo Vignoli
tel +39.348.5653829