Re: [steering-discuss] Proposal: how to use the GSoC money

Hi :)
Thanks for clarifying that :)  I think there are a lot of times when trying to
spend nothing ends up costing a lot in missed opportunity.  If you think TDF
would gain a lot by spending more then it's probably easier to state the gain
and ask.

Regards from
Tom :)