Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

Hi :)
I think that counts as 6 votes with none against, so it's "nem con" or
something.  The votes from deputies doesn't count if the  people they are
deputies for have voted.  Not that it makes much difference since it's still a
strong majority with none against.

Regards from
Tom :)