Re: [steering-discuss] contracting a lawyer for the foundation's set-up process

Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-08-15 13:35:

In order to have legal advice for the process, which might take a few
weeks, I'd like to ask the steering committee to approve a sum of
3.000,- € in total.

+1

thanks. We right now have 4 out of 6 necessary votes, so I will wait before closing the ballot.

BTW, in the meantime I researched a bit, and got also feedback from the lawyer we plan to contract, and in fact, the hourly rates seem to be higher as anticipated. Several German websites talk about hourly rates with an average of 180 €, not going below 120 €, so my assumption with 50 € was obviously too low. In a nutshell: Based on the normal sums occuring, that fixed price of 3.000 € indeed sounds like a very good deal.