Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

Hello David,

Afaict I list the following ones:
SC private
AB private
Web infrastructure
Security
Marketing private (for pr drafting and readiness)

As I am personally not subscribed to all of them I might have missed one or
taken one as private while it is public.

Best,
Charles.