Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

Hi,

Paulo de Souza Lima wrote on 2011-08-12 14:09:
I do agree to what Charles said, but I have some things to say on that:

There should have a public note, somewhere, explaining that private lists do
exist and showing the requirements for a member to be accepted in those
lists. What I think is doubtful is maintaining hidden lists. Note: In my
view,*private*  lists are different from*hidden*  lists.

I think it has been discussed in public rather often that there is a private list where all the steering committee members are on, and that there are private phone calls sometimes.

We never planned to have things in secret, so sorry if that impression has grown.