Re: [steering-discuss] List discussion & purpose

Hi Drew,

While there's a list for confidential matters we intend and want to have a
dexision making process that's transparent. This list was designed with the
notion that it'd be both a formal tool (voting, opinions of the BoD
members, etc.) and a communication tool for important an urgent matters. My
opinion is that if we were to switch over to the discuss list decisions
would be lost in endless threads, not followed by developers and in a few
weeks you'd find yourself with less communication and unclear decision
making. I think we want to have this list precisely because we want avoid
distraction and create a more solemn / official list.

Best,

Charles.