Re: [steering-discuss] Re: trademark use request

On 10 Aug 2011, at 15:04, Alexander Thurgood wrote:

Le 31/07/11 16:53, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

Hi Florian,

hmmm... do I get it right that not mentioning any trademark protection
is better than mentioning that a mark is protected, but not naming the
registrant?

The easiest way around such a situation in the present state of...flux,
would be to indicate that :

"LibreOffice is a registered trademark of its corresponding registered
owner or is in actual use as a trademark in one or more countries."

+1.  That's the way I've always handled this sort of situation at IBM and Sun.

S.