Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 10:25 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-08-08 13:17:
... our default logos in the source tree use the TDF tagline (at least this
was when I last did a build from source), but the tagged logo should
be used for "instance on .. software builds compiled by the Document
Foundation".

Imho quite easy to resolve: use the community logos per default for builds
from source. Enable the Logo with TDF tagline on build time and tell people
to use this only when doing builds that are supposed to be distributed
via TDF resources.

that indeed sounds like a senseful idea. What do others think?

Its the logical conclusion. Do we think this is a desirable thing
however ? rather than a corner the rules paint us into that force
maintainable of duplicate logos, etc.

C.