Re: [steering-discuss] decision on screenshots

Hi :)
I thought this issue had been settled with
"It is noted that several members of the SC acknowledge the existence of a legal
risk to display screenshots of LibreOffice on Windows, but the risk is deemed
low, therefore, while screenshots on GNU/Linux should be the default ones,
screenshots on Windows are also possible."

The new wording says the same thing in a much more  professional and slick way
imo.  Marketing and Websites need to be able to use a different platform from
Documentation due to their outputs having very different aims and lifespans.
The new wording allows that.

Regards from
Tom :)