Re: [steering-discuss] Reminder: SC call this Saturday

Jfyi: i'll be in a train and unavailable.

Best,

Charles.
Le 5 août 2011 22:17, "Christoph Noack" <christoph@dogmatux.com> a écrit :
Hi Florian, all!

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2011, 20:55 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that the next steering committee call is
this Saturday, 1400 UTC.

Thanks! :-)

Please feel free to add your agenda items to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

@Christoph: I might be on the road on Saturday, so would you be able to
jump in as my deputy in case I cannot make it?

Yep, and in the ideal case you'll be able to take over 14:30 UTC, since
I have to leave then :-\ So if we can manage the important decisions
within 30 mins, everything is fine (for me).

Cheers,
Christoph

deleted