Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-08-01 09:41:

No - this would be absolutely chaotic.

Imagine if every now and then a team comes around, doing some event and
then *afterwards* asks for reimbursement, because "this would be fair".

sorry, clear: no from my side.

well, I see it different in this case, but in the end, it is not a problem - obviously the SC agreed to at least paying the excess of 600 € (at least I counted only +1 votes), and we have the German associations board decision from January to pay the 1.000 €, so the sum in the end works anyways.