Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

Hi,

I've no particular opinion about the funding, but I did regret having
missed the opportunity to have met the project's sysadmins, and I was
disappointed that it was a thing not decided with the knowledge and
possible involvement of the international community of web resource
contributors, but with only discussion between German members.

While I recognize that there are many German sysadmins in the project,
I do hope that it's not going to become a habit that things be
organized purely between them, because there are actually other people
working on webby things. Please do remember the spirit and intentions
of the Community Bylaws.

--
David Nelson