[steering-discuss] Re: trademark use request

Le 30/07/11 18:39, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

Hi Florian

I received a trademark use request from an extension vendor. For
confidentiality reasons (the product has not yet been launched), I'll
remove the name, but the request is as follows:

Back of the product box:
LibreOffice is a registered trademark of The Document Foundation.

Assuming that the TM _is_ actually registered in the name of TDF, then
yes, this is OK.

Alex