Re: [steering-discuss] funding for system operations meeting

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 2:43 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-07-28 15:09:

*Some*  being the operative word... I never heard about this... Was it
publicized at all on the website mailing list and I missed it?

no, it was in first place a board decision of the German association, so it
was published in their meeting minutes (in German). However, since it
affects TDF, I wanted to raise the topic here.

Now you are getting me really confused.

Who decided what, and who is paying what ?

Norbert