Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi all,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-07-19 11.56:

-1 as this was not what we discussed in the call. This is missing the
recommendation to use Linux screenshots (as we acknoledged, that there might
be a very low risk otherwise).

yes, indeed, that's what we discussed during the call. Maybe Olivier, you
can elaborate on what the concrete problem is?

-1 from my side too.

Kind regards
Sophie