Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi :)
I think it's best to stick with the original wording.
"It is noted that several members of the SC acknowledge the existence of a legal
risk to display screenshots of LibreOffice on Windows, but the risk is deemed
low, therefore, while screenshots on GNU/Linux should be the default ones,
screenshots on Windows are also possible."

It was very smart and left things open for other platforms too.  Also that's the
wording that quite a few people have already cast votes on.  Mac and Bsd are
side issues in this debate because neither of them have a separate Office Suite
that is a major income stream for them so they are much less likely to fight
tooth&claw against us.

Regards from
Tom :)