Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Changes in the Membership Committee

so my vote ..

Am 18.07.2011 19:33, schrieb André Schnabel:

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to vote on following two items:

1. approve all current deputies of the MC as full MC members. (so the MC will have 5 members in total - Sophie Gautier, Fridrich Strba, André Schnabel, Thorsten Behrens, Cor Nouws )

+1

2. approve that the MC should decide on applications in consensus with a needed quorum of 2/3rd (means currently 4 members).

+1

André