[steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Changes in the Membership Committee

Hi,

this topic has already been discussed here at the list and briefly in our last SC call. But there is no formal decision yet.

To keep the MC operational during the next weeks, I proposed some changes (approve all current deputies as full members, MC will take decisions consensus with a needed quorum of 2/3rd). My proposal to add David Emmerich Jourdain did not get consensus (while the other two items seemd to have this) - so I'd skipp this part for now.

Please also note, that this changes would be temporary, as we will have to re-elect the MC soon after BoD-elections.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to vote on following two items:

1. approve all current deputies of the MC as full MC members. (so the MC will have 5 members in total - Sophie Gautier, Fridrich Strba, André Schnabel, Thorsten Behrens, Cor Nouws )

2. approve that the MC should decide on applications in consensus with a needed quorum of 2/3rd (means currently 4 members).

Thanks and regards,

André