[steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi,

in our latest SC-Call we discussed the issue about taking and publishing Screenshots on windows. As we had no quorum in the call, I'd ask every SC member / deputy to vote on the statement we agreed in the call.

The statement is:

It is noted that several members of the SC acknowledge the existence of a legal risk to display screenshots of LibreOffice on Windows, but the risk is deemed low, therefore, while screenshots on GNU/Linux should be the default ones, screenshots on Windows are also possible.

Meeting minutes are at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-07-13

regards,

André