Re: [steering-discuss] SC call notes for 2011-07-13

Hi :)
I don't think it was controversial!  An issue was flagged up but just as
something to notice in passing rather than blocking David from helping do good
work!  Has the limit on the number of people that could usefully help been
reached or could David be allowed in?
Regards from
Tom :)