Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi David,

Am 13.07.2011 17:34, schrieb David Nelson:
I noted your change to the agenda item:

"(Italo: I do not like the way this item for discussion has been
worded, according to what has been discussed in the mailing list)"

I was invited to add an agenda item for discussion, and this is the
subject that I'm hoping that the SC will clarify, which arises from
multiple past discussions about Windows screenshots. Given the claimed
legal sensitivity of the issue, and the claimed legal liability
arising from use of Windows screenshots, I feel it is indeed a valid
matter to put before the SC for some official guidance/decisions.

I fully agree with Italo here. The discussion here at the list (and even you comment right now) is focused on the legal implications and what the SC would think of it. Your wording for the agenda item is much broader and requests a general decision on the screenshots independent from possible legal implications.

For agenda item 2: a very basic rule for questions to the SC should be that the question should be crystal clear and not be changed half a day before the SC's decision. At the moment I don't even know anymore what the actual question is.

regards,

André