Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi :)
At some point i would like to see a mix of screen-shots done using different
themes and different OSes but done in a planned way rather than just looking
accidental and unprofessional.  It could look very artistically pleasing if done
with some consideration or it could just look messy if done without any
thought.  At the moment there are a few people that focus on the wording and
just mark where they want screen-shots updated.  Some people have focused on
screen-shots to the point of learning an unfamiliar OS although he has moved to
doing both screen-shots and being a word-smith.
Regards from
Tom :)