Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

On 07/08/2011 05:14 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:

Or it might not. The actual Microsoft rules in the EULA (which I agree need to be observed)
suggest not.

There are more than 50 EULAs for Microsoft Windows 7. Throw in the other
versions of Microsoft Windows, and you are looking at more than a
thousand different EULAs.

jonathon
--
If Bing copied Google, there wouldn't be anything new worth requesting.

If Bing did not copy Google, there wouldn't be anything relevant worth
requesting.

                              DaveJakeman 20110207 Groklaw.