[steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Le 06/07/11 11:48, Tom Davies a écrit :

Everyone : To me, the point has more to do with SC communication. Once
again, a topic has raised its head that I considered "dealt with", and
now it is back on the table.

Although not a member of the SC, the question of the legality of
screenshot usage and associated platforms for making them has become
important enough IMO for a decision to be clearly stated by the SC, so I
am submitting this question as a topic for discussion to you all.

If there is already a decision somewhere in the archives, or on the
wiki, could someone from the SC please point us to it ?

If not, please consider this question for discussion as quickly as
possible and issue a statement.

Alex