Re: [steering-discuss] SC calls via Mumble or OpenMeetings

I would like to volunteer my mumble server.

I work at a data center and i have my own VPS given to me here for my business and i am actually thinking of offering mumble services as part of my business for a small fee. Obviously to the TDF there would be no charge.

Let me know if you guys are interested in me setting up a channel for the TDF and LO with password protection.