Re: [steering-discuss] SC calls via Mumble or OpenMeetings

Florian Effenberger wrote:
In my opinion, the Steering Committee calls will take place on the
regular phone line in the future as well. I do *not* anticipate
Mumble or OpenMeetings for that, as often people join from on the
road, and a normal dial-in is not possible with Mumble or
OpenMeetings. SIP trunking seems to be not possible.

I'd slightly alter that statement - it seems there's a mumble client
for Android in beta state, and some work around an iOS version, too.
And since we don't have dial-in numbers for a number of far-away
countries, it may at some point in time become the lesser of two
evils.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten