[steering-discuss] Wiki Work Items updated

Hi,

as discussed in today's call I updated the work items at the wiki:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Work_Items#Work_Items

Good news:

    some of the items could be removed (done and we do not need to keep
track of them)

Still good news:

    I marked some of the items as "Done?" as I know, thare was some work
on this. But I'm not sure if we can close these items. So please have a
look at the page and if there is something marked as "done?", update the
item.

not so good news:

    Some of the strategic items for product and community development
have not been touched so far. It might be just that I did not find
information on it. Anyway - non of such items is marked was "top-urgent".

There is one special item "Discuss and Clarify TDF position on C". Our
position on this is quite clear and has been communicated several time.
But there was a suggestion to have a discussion on this last year
(Michael Meeks to discuss with Andrea Pescetty).
Do we want to come back on this or consider it as done?

regards,

André

PS.: no real bad news :)