[steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

Hello,

I remember we wanted to join the OASIS Consortium :-)
After checking within the OASIS, it appears the annual membership cost
for NGO is around 700 Euros (1100 USD).

I would like to ask officially to the SC to approve this membership fee
and process to the membership registration process. Sophie Gautier
would be the primary contact person, while Thorsten (under Suse
flagship) would lead the technical works, at least at the beginning.
We're interested by letting more hackers join in, just ask for it :-)

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif