Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi :)
Seems reasonable :)  There is something about the grammar of the last line that
mildly irritates me.  Making it "I will ..." rather than using the contraction
helps a little but there is something odd about "best-effort".  I'm sure there
is a better word but i'm never able to remember it.  My memory is going, maybe
that's what is irritating.  "Best-effort" is good enough.  It's certainly
unambiguous enough and clear enough.
Regards from
Tom :)