[steering-discuss] Distributing the book "Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.3"

Hi,

I am looking for distributing  the book "Getting Started with LibreOffice
3.3"  among local schools
 as a LibreOffice promotion activity in Sri Lanka. And its for* free of
charge*.

At the moment I am thinking about the way I could increase the
knowledge/support about LibreOffice within my community.

There is a high possibility if the Document Foundation and LibreOffice
Documentation Team allow
us to print this book locally and and redistribute for free of charge among
the schools and relevant places like public libraries.

As you may know Sri Lanka is a* developing country*. So, the cost of this
book is not affordable to many people.

What I am planning is to write to the "President's Task Force for the
English and ICT" and relevant organizations like Ministry of Education, ICT
Agency of Sri Lanka, and National Institute of Education, etc by requesting
arranging necessary for local printing and distribution of more this book.

They could find funds from the local or international sponsors.

I would like to here a positive response from TDF and documentation team
before I write to above mention organizations.

I hope we could print and distribute more than 10,000 copies of this book.

[1]
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/getting-started-with-libreoffice-33/14703788

Note: If all partites agreed to this proposal the selected meterial will be
the latest version of the "Getting Started with LibreOffice"
Because Getting Started with LibreOffice 4.x might be released when I ended
up with solving each issue.

I need a written permission before I write the local organizations.

Best Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com