Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Hi David,

        Thanks for these, really makes it cleaner, I applied them all - they
seem un-controversial etc.

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 22:22 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
"best-effort"
"and skills, whether on a paid or voluntary basis."
(Just adds a comma.)
"organizations"
(US spelling, like everywhere else in the bylaws.)
"minimum level of financial or other support, as determined by
the BoD, to meet with the BoD and provide advice."
(Minor punctuation changes.)
..
That's it... pretty painless, no? ;-P

        Indeed :-)

Otherwise, I was only going to add a clause about transferring TDF's
funds into my personal bank account every 6 months...

        Lol ;-)

                Michael.