Re: [steering-discuss] FYI: Apache Incubator is now voting

Hi,

Am 11.06.2011 16:24, schrieb Norbert Thiebaud:

And if it wasn't for all that I would still suggest that bylaws should
codify the 'minimum' required to maintain a functioning
Foundation in case of discord... It should not be an attempt to codify
_everything_ we do.

+1 .. if we did otherwise, we would not be able to survive in an always changing world.

Such 'tradition' (like the non-biding vote at Apache for example), is
a matter of collective culture, something that evolve organically
by tacit consensus... over time.

You may have noticed that there is no 'biding -'1 in the current vote
so far (unless I missed one)

I currently count 2. But am no expert for Apache procedures either.

André