Re: [steering-discuss] FYI: Apache Incubator is now voting

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 23:09, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
* "non-binding" votes are from other participants in the conversation.
Their "votes" are allowed as a measure and gauge over the broader
community opinion, even though they will not actually be tallied in
the final ballot.

It's true that this could be a good way to "take the temperature" in
the community about issues being voted on... Maybe our LibreOffice SC
could think about this before the bylaws are fully stabilized?

--
David Nelson