Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

Michael Meeks wrote:
      Personally, I'd like to see all such changes posted here for some
sanity checking first along with some justification. We have code review
during code freezes, even more so legalese review.

I agree - David, assuming the previously proposed changes are ok -
any further grammar/spelling mistakes in the existing text you'd
want to have fixed?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten