Re: [steering-discuss] proposed bylaws changes

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 16:33 +0800, Varun Mittal wrote:
Can we add some clarification for the case if  AB wants to replace their
representative mid way of his/her tenure ?

        I had anticipated that since the STV election process produces an
ordered list - we would just select the next person in line from the
list in cases of death / promotion to executive positions etc.

        Do you have a proposed patch making that clearer ?

        HTH,

                Michael.